[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Powers of the Government ” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23525253″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- The Central Government shall have the following powers in the conduct of the affairs of the Society:
- to issue instructions for bringing about any changes in the Memorandum of association and Rules and Regulation of the Society.
- to call for such reports, documents and papers with respect to the activities of the Society as may be required from time to time.
- to issue instructions regarding the utilization of the funds of the Society.
- The State Government shall have the following powers in the conduct of the affairs of the Society:
- to give directions as to the exercise of powers and performance of functions of the Society in matters involving substantial public interest, education and training policies.
- to evaluate from time to time the relevance, effectiveness, impact and efficiency of the Society in fulfilling its aims and objectives.
- The above mentioned powers will be exercised only on the recommendations of the NSC/SSC
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Restrictions of the Powers of the Society ” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23525253″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
Society shall be precluded from making amends, varying or rescinding such Rules and Regulations and byelaws which provide for the prior approval of the Central Government or the State Government for doing or performing any act by the Society.